We offer you:
- Paid flights to Crete, Chania;
- Possibility of accommodation in an apartment paid by TP for your entire stay;
- Performance-based commissions and bonuses in addition to base-salary;
- Excellent career opportunity in an award-winning company (Great Place to Work);
- Well-equipped gym, open 24 hours a day;
- Beautiful office view over the mountains;
- The opportunity to live in an island that has a city life, beaches, small, picturesque villages and mountains to discover;
- Multiple events and activities in the island, all year-round;
- A Nordic-run office with +500 colleagues.
- Customer support via incoming phone calls, e-mails and chats where you analyze and help to solve the customers’ issues, in a fast, committed and educational way.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday: 09:00-17:00.
- You are at least 18 years old;
- Fluent in Norwegian;
- Basic knowledge of English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good computer skills and general interest in technology;
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt continuously;
- Service-oriented, professional, responsible, focused, stress resistant and a problem solver;
- Team spirit.
Brands we work with: